Life Stream Australia has hundreds of members across Queensland, each with their own story to tell. Here are a few facts about one of our members, Karen Buss.
5 things you didn’t know about…
- Karen is 36 years old and has been a Member of Life Stream Australia since 2009
- Karen has travelled on 3 holidays with Life Stream Australia – Road Trip to Dubbo, Japan and Hong Kong. Karen is also travelling with Life Stream Australia on our Tasmania trip in May this year.
- Karen works at Red Cross 3 days a week and enjoys seeing her friends at work. Karen has worked at Red Cross for 18 years!
- Karen’ s favourite Life Stream Australia program is Friday Night Dinner and Bowls at Mt Gravatt Bowls Club.Karen lives with her dad and her 2 Labradors.
- Karen has 2 brothers and 6 nieces and nephews.
If you see Karen out and about, or on a Life Stream Australia program, introduce yourself and say hello!
Tracy has been with Life Stream Australia for 4 years. When Tracy first became a member of Life Stream Australia, she was a very shy and introverted person. Tracy was using Life Stream for overnight support, assistance with life skills like making appointments and staying motivated. Often Tracy would want her Life Stream...Read More