Life Stream Australia has hundreds of members across Queensland, each with their own story to tell. Here are a few facts about one of our members, Kate Wilson.
5 things you didn’t know about…
- Kate has worked at Mt Ommaney Special School since 1997. Kate has held the same job since leaving school!
- Kate is 35 this year and has been a member of Life Stream Australia since 2000.
- Kate likes to keep fit and goes to the gym twice a week. Kate loves to dance and enjoys Zumba and Groove dancing classes.
- Kate is the proud Aunty to little nephew Lachie.
- Kate spent her 21st birthday in Paris whilst enjoying a 6 week holiday with her family.
If you see Kate out and about, or on a Life Stream Australia program, introduce yourself and say hello!
Tracy has been with Life Stream Australia for 4 years. When Tracy first became a member of Life Stream Australia, she was a very shy and introverted person. Tracy was using Life Stream for overnight support, assistance with life skills like making appointments and staying motivated. Often Tracy would want her Life Stream...Read More